My wife and I were traveling when our son called from Oklahoma City and told us that Julie, our daughter, was found dead in her apartment from a drug overdose. The year was 1997 and she was 27 years old.
It was heartbreaking. After 14 years it was finally over. If I had it to do over again what would I tell her? If you are looking for a long, technical answer, this is not for you. If you want the truth after a lifetime to think about it, in a short easy to read format, this may be the solution.
If it is not the solution, it is unlikely anything else will work.
Table of Contents
MOTIVATE YOUR TEENAGER TO STAY OFF DRUGS
1. The phone call.
2. The most important lesson in life.
3. Let’s fast forward 10 years.
4. The interview
5. Your mind grows what you plant.
6. "You can't make me do things".
7. A jungle is no place to live.
8. 10 years in the future.
9. The power of conditioning.
10. You are already programmed.
11. Choose to be successful.
12. You can trust this process.
13. Cause and effect.
14. The best kept secret in the world.
15. Let’s test your programming skills.
16. Step one - how to program your mind.
17. Step two - how to program your mind
18. So what’s it going to be?
Proceeds are used to distribute printed copies to drug rehab centers.
ebook 3.99 paperback 9.25
Keywords: opioid crisis, opioid addiction, stop using opioids, heroin addiction, drug addiction, oxycontin abuse, substance abuse, addiction help, addiction treatment, teenage addiction, teen alcohol, addiction therapy, oxycontin addiction