A large company has a CEO who creates a plan and presents it to the board of directors. They know exactly where they are going and how to get there. They have daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to tell them if they are heading towards their destination. Learn a simple method to duplicate this strategy and watch your business grow.
1. How do small companies get big?
2. When should you use a carefully planned pause?
3. Is there such a thing as a born sales person?
4. What do your customer want from you, a sales person?
5. Do you believe in superstitions?