The risk that an insurance company takes on one policyholder is highly unpredictable. Yet the insurance business itself is the safest investment you can make. The risk an insurance company takes on one individual policyholder is tremendous, yet the risk involved in 100,000 policyholders is so predictable it can be figured to the fourth decimal point. Learn how to apply this strategy to your sales.
1. How can you take the risk out of selling?
2. Does the customer expect you to close?
3. When is the best time to close?
4. When should you stop talking?
5. Do you volunteer to cut your price without being asked?
6. The sales process for a new customer presentation?
7. Why is it important for you to sell with focus?