Make Irresistible Presentations: You Won't Have to Sell Only Help Them Buy
Your presentation may be focused on the wrong thing mainly because you are under the assumption that to sell you have to find the needs of your customer and then work up a presentation that will demonstrate how you can help fill those needs. Here is the problem with finding needs; we are looking for something that does not exist. No one really needs anything. Learn why people really buy.
1. How to make your presentations irresistible
2. What percent of sales people fail due to lack of planning?
3. What is the one skill that will make you a consultant?
4. What percent of sales are lost in the first 60 seconds?
5. What is the easiest way to overcome objections?
6. How many closing strategies do you need?
7. What percent of sales people follow up?