The Power of Expectations: To Get What You Want You Must Expect It to Happen
Make the call expecting people to see you. Expect them to treat you with respect. Expect them to listen to you. Expect them to answer your questions. Expect them to buy. Expecting things to happen will have a huge impact on the results. Once you master this skill you will never feel insecure or worried about business.
1. What do your expectations have to do with selling?
2. Why should you spend time reviewing your success?
3. What is a simple method for setting goals?
4. What are your points of difference?
5. Do you have a sense of urgency?
6. How do you make people care about you?
7. Do you feel insecure and worried about sales?