The odds are against you, you may not make it. The light at the end of the tunnel goes out for many "would-be" sales people. They sold themselves on the idea that they were not "cut out to be in sales." They saw only the glamour of being independent with opportunity to earn "easy" money. Learn the one thing it takes to succeed in this competitive career.
1. Why do so many sales people fail?
2. What is the most important sale you have to make?
3. Why do most motivation programs fail?
4. How long does it take to become a sales professional?
5. What is the best approach to problems?
6. How can you guarantee your success in sales?
7. How do you build credibility with your customers?